Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kalyug ka Swayamvar

I can never imagine that I saw a swayamvar without missing one episode. Not interested though wanted to c? extent she can go to prove her innocence to all the bride grooms (Bakras) he he he he ........ Well I am still not out of the Shock (Sunday August 2nd)!!!!!!! Yes it was all cause of our dear Rakhi "The Queen of controversy, the most daring celebrity of Bollywood blah blah blah ............" Guess wat. I just happen to search for Swayamvar cartoons in Google to make my post more attractive but I started fuming when I found Rakhi’s pics in the result. These days reality shows are taking people's eyes. We just wait to watch the reality show contestants fight, drag each others legs and? not..... this curiosity makes us watch the show again and again... Mainae Kahi comedy show dekha hai, Par the best ever seen was " Rakhi ka Swayamvar " ..Her acting was so artificial that i felt that she is acting for more than? she is paid............. Like in Tamil, we say " Anji roobavukku Nadi na , Noor ruba vukku nadikiradhu". In fact i got kicked for watching this show, inspite of it, wanted to see how far rakhi will exhibit her innocence.. Sigh ! The show ended at 11.00 pm and the breath taking episode came to an end. Her wedding plan turned out to be Engagement. I really pity the guy who is so innocent and does not realize that he is falling into the ditch from which he can never get out.

2 comments:

Ranjani said...

I was one of the person to kick you for watching this really 'making-a-fool-of the-audience' show. But, i did watch the last episode out of curiosity. Now i know the true meaning of the phrase "curiosity kills the cat".

Hema said...

u r right buffy here curiosity almost killed me